This winter season was filled with new adventures.
Allow me to review:
- I worked with Wonderful Machine to start a new marketing campaign- the first step of which was creating a new wordmark/logo which will serve as the foundation for a bunch of fun things I have planned for the near future.
- I directed several commercial projects for awesome clients like Visit Philly, Nicos Gun, Bar None Records, Uber, The Mural Arts Program, and Blue Cadet- to name a few.
- I've been photographing all kinds of artists, musicians, and inspiring personalities and updating my portraits portfolio with new work.
- I co-founded Good Motion Project and launched our first films about Philadelphia's Rail Park and my favorite coffee shop in Old City: Menagerie (below).
- I joined the Board of Directors for the Old City District and helped bring two new events to the neighborhood for 2014: Night Market and Old City Fest.
- I reclaimed some giant pieces of wood and built a badass conference table and desk for Overkill Studio. We'll be launching our website and announcing new shows very soon.
I'm really excited about all of these new opportunities, how they might evolve over time, and influence each other, but a lot of that work has been more "behind the scenes"- which is why I'm proud to be recognized in the Spring issue of JUMP Magazine. I chatted with Tyler about the visual side of music, my music video work, and the Philly music scene. Most importantly, my friend Kate Harrold photographed me with the infamous table...
I don't know if I'm "The King of Music Videos", but be sure to take a look at the article and the Spring issue of JUMP below!